Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in finishing coated fabrics, artificial leather, and felt: Sets up machines to make experimental samples, observes operation of machines to detect malfunction, and adjusts machines, using handtools.
- 2) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 3) Inspects work of operators to verify coating weights, printing samples, and embossing imprints.
- 4) Directs delivery of goods to cutting or shipping department.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to process involved as Calender Supervisor; Coating Supervisor; Felt-Finishing Supervisor; Mixing Supervisor; Printing Supervisor; Trimming Supervisor.
Is being a "FABRIC-COATING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FABRIC-COATING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FABRIC-COATING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FABRIC-COATING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3741