Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that crimps eyelets, grommets, snaps, buttons, or similar fasteners to material, such as cloth, canvas, paper, plastic, leather, or rubber to reinforce holes, attach fasteners, or to attach parts, by any of following methods: Pours metal fasteners into hopper of machine.
- 2) Positions material under machine head according to marking on machine bed or material.
- 3) Depresses pedal to start machine that feeds fastener from fastener holder, lowers ram to force fastener through material and to crimp fastener edges into material, and material into position for succeeding fasteners.
- 4) Lays fastener in holder of machine.
- 5) Positions material over fastener according to marks on material or prepunched holes in material.
- 6) Depresses pedal to lower machine ram which forces edges of fastener into material.
- 7) Inserts bottom section of two piece fastener in slot in bed of machine and top section into hole in material.
- 8) Depresses pedal to lower ram and rivet both sections together.
- 9) May locate and mark positions of fastener on material.
- 10) May tend machine that also punches holes for fasteners.
- 11) May be designated according to type of fastener used as Blind Eyeletter; Blind Hooker; according to part attached as Buckle-Attaching-Machine Operator; Hook-and-Eye Attacher, Machine; or according to part made as Chin-Strap Maker; Sweatband Maker.
- 12) May be designated: Button-Attaching-Machine Operator; Cap-And-Stud-Machine Operator; Fastener Attacher; Gripper Attacher; Snap Attacher; Snap-Fastener-Machine Operator.
Is being an "EYELET-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EYELET-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EYELET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EYELET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3731