Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists EXTRUDER OPERATOR in extruding thermoplastic materials to form tubes, rods, and film: Tapes end of extruded article to reel spindle and starts machine that winds material onto revolving spindle.
- 2) Measures extruded article with measuring wheel and cuts it to specified length, using saw or knife.
- 3) Removes roll or coil from spindle, weighs roll, and records length and weight of roll on shipping tag.
- 4) Saws scrap tubes and rods into lengths for grinding in hammer mill, using bandsaw.
- 5) Starts hammer mill and feeds sawed scrap into mill to grind it for reprocessing.
- 6) May mix thermoplastic materials and pigments, according to formula, for feeding extrusion machine.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "EXTRUDER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTRUDER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTRUDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTRUDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3719