Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends vacuum extractor that removes excess moisture from washed, bleached, or dyed cloth by either of following methods: Mounts roll of cloth onto brackets at back of machine.
- 2) Pins cloth to leader to pass cloth over suction tube and between rollers.
- 3) Starts vacuum pump and opens drain valve.
- 4) Regulates roller speed according to thickness of cloth.
- 5) Places empty truck under swing-folding attachment to receive processed cloth and doffs full truck.
- 6) Mounts roll of cloth, wound on perforated beam, on machine, using hoist.
- 7) Connects one end of beam to suction tube and turns handwheel to place cap over other end to create vacuum chamber within beam.
- 8) Starts vacuum pump and opens drain valve to extract moisture.
- 9) Transfers roll to takeoff brackets, using hoist.
- 10) Threads end of cloth over rollers and through swing-folding attachment, and straightens cloth feeding into handtruck.
Is being an "EXTRACTOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTRACTOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTRACTOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTRACTOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3708