Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that extract juice from citrus fruit: Starts machines, observes fruit rolling down chutes, and clears jams by prodding fruit with stick.
- 2) Inspects machine for proper functioning.
- 3) Examines refuse to determine whether maximum amount of juice had been extracted.
- 4) Notifies supervisor of needed adjustments or faulty machine operation.
- 5) Stops machines when signal indicates juice tanks are filled.
- 6) Lubricates and cleans machines.
- 7) May make minor adjustments to machines.
- 8) May change reamer heads for different fruit sizes.
Is being an "EXTRACTOR-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTRACTOR-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTRACTOR-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTRACTOR-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3711