Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sprays chemical solutions or toxic gases and sets mechanical traps to kill pests that infest buildings and surrounding areas: Fumigates rooms and buildings, using toxic gases.
- 2) Sprays chemical solutions or dusts powders in rooms and work areas.
- 3) Places poisonous paste or bait and mechanical traps where pests are present.
- 4) May clean areas that harbor pests, using rakes, brooms, shovels, and mops, preparatory to fumigating.
- 5) May be required to hold state license.
- 6) May be designated according to type of pest eliminated as Rodent Exterminator.
Is being an "EXTERMINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTERMINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTERMINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTERMINATOR"
Job Number: 4616