Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists EXTERMINATOR in destroying and controlling field rodents, noxious weeds, or other pests in or around buildings, performing any combination of following tasks: Sets traps and places poisonous bait in rodent infested areas.
- 2) Fumigates burrows, using toxic gas, or kills rodents, using firearms.
- 3) Secures tarpaulins over building to be fumigated, using ladder.
- 4) Applies insecticides to buildings and grounds, using spray pumps and other equipment.
- 5) Digs up, sprays with herbicides, or burns noxious weeds.
- 6) Identifies and reports evidence of pest infestation.
- 7) May drive service vehicles or equipment.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "EXTERMINATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTERMINATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTERMINATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTERMINATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3697