"EXTENSION SERVICE SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs extension workers and develops specialized service activities in area of agriculture or home economics: Plans, develops, organizes, and evaluates training programs in subjects, such as home management, horticulture, and consumer information.
- 2) Prepares leaflets, pamphlets, and other material for use as training aids.
- 3) Conducts classes to train extension workers in specialized fields and in teaching techniques.
- 4) Delivers lectures to commercial and community organizations and over radio and television to promote development of agricultural or domestic skills.
- 5) Analyzes research data and plans activities to coordinate services with those offered by other departments, agencies, and organizations.
- 6) May be designated according to field of specialization as Agricultural-Extension Specialist; Home Economics Specialist.
Is being an "EXTENSION SERVICE SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTENSION SERVICE SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTENSION SERVICE SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTENSION SERVICE SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 3695