Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Processes requisitions for gas main or electric-power line extensions and keeps control records to report and coordinate construction activities between utility and contractors: Compiles information required for preparation of line- or main-extension contracts from construction sketches.
- 2) Computes or verifies charges for customer.
- 3) Reviews completed contracts and construction work orders for completeness and accuracy.
- 4) Annotates subdivision plat books to indicate location and nature of construction shown on work order.
- 5) Compiles reports from extension requisitions and work orders.
- 6) Receives orders from customers by telephone and in person for services requiring extensions in main or distribution lines.
Is being an "EXTENSION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXTENSION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXTENSION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXTENSION CLERK"
Job Number: 3693