Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives express consignments from customers, computes charges, routes consignment according to destination, and releases consignments to consignee: Weighs parcels received from customer and refers to rate chart to compute charges.
- 2) Writes receipts and bill of charges, accepts payment, or routes parcel c.
- 5) Sorts parcels and places them in bins or sacks according to destination.
- 6) Releases parcels to consignee upon presentation of written notice or other identification.
- 7) Answers inquiries regarding shipping policies.
- 8) May be designated according to type of transportation used as Motor-Express Clerk; Rail-Express Clerk.
Is being an "EXPRESS CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPRESS CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPRESS CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPRESS CLERK"
Job Number: 3692