Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabrication, assembly, and loading of ammunition and ammunition components: Interprets and enforces safety regulations.
- 2) Devises mechanical methods for production processes.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 4) Directs inspection and gauging of processed or stored materials.
- 5) May supervise ammunition reclamation and reloading activities and be designated Renovation-Plant Supervisor.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "EXPLOSIVE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPLOSIVE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPLOSIVE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPLOSIVE-OPERATOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3690