"EXPLOSIVE OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Unloads, cleans, and reloads defective assemblies and component parts of high-explosive shells and bombs: Removes fuses with wrench, working behind protective barriers.
- 2) Washes out explosive charges with water, destroying or salvaging explosive.
- 3) Removes paint and grease from shells and bombs, using chemicals and shot-blast machine.
- 4) Disassembles shells and bombs for inspection.
- 5) Makes minor alterations in shape and size, using engine lathe.
- 6) Assembles and paints components.
- 7) Reloads bombs and shells with high explosives.
Is being an "EXPLOSIVE OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPLOSIVE OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPLOSIVE OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPLOSIVE OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 3688