Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that flattens and dries oilseed, such as soybean, cottonseed, and corn, and presses it to extract oil: Turns handwheels to adjust distance between rollers that flatten oilseed.
- 2) Starts rollers and turns gate valve to admit oilseed.
- 3) Observes rolling process to ensure that pressure of rollers on oilseed is not sufficient to extract oil.
- 4) Turns control of heat drier to specified temperature, and opens chute to admit flattened oilseed to drier.
- 5) Turns steam valves of heat cooker to cook dried oilseed.
- 6) Turns handwheels to adjust roller pressure of oil expeller.
- 7) Feels samples of expelled oilseed to determine that sufficient quantity of oil has been removed.
- 8) May tend attrition mill that breaks up dehydrated oilseed.
- 9) May be designated according to process phase as Crusher Tender; Drier Tender II; Oil-Expeller.
Is being an "EXPELLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPELLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPELLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPELLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3680