Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in hunting for and capturing sea mammals for research and display: Confers with management to ascertain kind and number of animals to be captured, time and location of hunt, and mode of travel.
- 2) Determines personnel, food, equipment and other supply requirements for hunt and capture of animals.
- 3) Inspects equipment for adequacy and condition.
- 4) Arranges for repair services and requisitions needed supplies.
- 5) Maintains and repairs, or supervises maintenance and repair of equipment.
- 6) Assigns workers to activities, such as mending nets and attaching floats and packing and loading food and material in carrier.
- 7) Scouts ocean beaches and rookeries and stands watch on boat to locate mammals.
- 8) Coordinates activities, such as catching mammals, on-site container construction, and in-transit mammal care.
- 9) Performs other duties described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "EXPEDITION SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPEDITION SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPEDITION SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPEDITION SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3679