Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Contacts vendors and shippers to ensure that merchandise, supplies, and equipment are forwarded on specified shipping date: Contacts vendor by mail, phone, or visit to verify shipment of goods on specified date.
- 2) Communicates with transportation company to preclude delays in transit.
- 3) May arrange for distribution of materials upon arrival.
- 4) May contact vendors to requisition materials.
- 5) May inspect products for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
Is being an "EXPEDITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXPEDITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXPEDITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXPEDITER"
Job Number: 3676