Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attends trade, traveling, promotional, educational, or amusement exhibit to answer visitors' questions, explain or describe exhibit, and to protect it against theft or damage.
- 2) May set up or arrange display.
- 3) May demonstrate use of displayed items.
- 4) May lecture and show slides.
- 5) May collect fees or accept donations.
- 6) May solicit patronage.
- 7) May distribute brochures.
- 8) May obtain names and addresses of prospective customers.
- 9) May drive truck and trailer to transport exhibit.
- 10) May be designated Trade-Show Representative.
Is being an "EXHIBIT-DISPLAY REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXHIBIT-DISPLAY REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXHIBIT-DISPLAY REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXHIBIT-DISPLAY REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 3672