"EXHAUST EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and controls exhaust equipment to remove gases and impurities from electron and cathode ray tubes, following procedure manuals, work orders, and specifications: Reads production schedules and procedure manuals to determine tube specifications and operational sequence.
- 2) Calculates equipment control settings, applying standard formulas to determine power, temperature, and vacuum, according to tube size and type.
- 3) Sets controls on power supplies, ovens, and pumps according to calculations.
- 4) Observes meters, gauges, and recording instruments during operation, and adjusts controls to ensure tubes are exhausted as specified.
- 5) Troubleshoots exhaust equipment to locate malfunction when tubes fail to exhaust.
- 6) Repairs faulty exhaust equipment, or notifies maintenance department of faulty equipment.
- 7) May test and inspect tubes for leaks, using leak detection equipment.
- 8) May set up and operate aging equipment to stabilize electrical properties of tube.
- 9) May be designated according to type of equipment operated as Rotary Pump Operator.
Is being an "EXHAUST EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EXHAUST EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EXHAUST EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EXHAUST EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3668