"ETCHER HELPER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ETCHER, HAND in etching designs on copper printing rollers: Trucks rollers from storage area to etching room.
- 2) Inserts mandrel through roller and screws collar onto mandrel to hold roller in position.
- 3) Assists ETCHER, HAND in lifting rollers onto machine brackets and in transferring rollers from one vat to another.
- 4) Turns crank on mandrel to rotate rollers in rinsing and etching vats.
- 5) Cleans solvent and acid-resistant coating from etched rollers by rubbing with sawdust or using absorbent cloth.
- 6) Removes mandrel from etched rollers and trucks rollers to mending bench.
- 7) Drains vats of spent etching solutions and performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ETCHER HELPER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ETCHER HELPER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ETCHER HELPER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ETCHER HELPER, HAND"
Job Number: 3643