Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that electrolytically etches markings, such as insignias, trademarks, and part numbers on metal articles: Turns switches on power control unit to allow flow of electric current through electrolytic solution in tank.
- 2) Positions workpiece on stencil and against contact strip to complete electric circuit.
- 3) Places workpiece in electrolytic solution that etches stencil markings on metal.
- 4) Removes workpiece from solution, after specified time, and sprays workpiece with water to remove acid.
- 5) Immerses workpiece in rust preventive solution.
Is being an "ETCHER, ELECTROLYTIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ETCHER, ELECTROLYTIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ETCHER, ELECTROLYTIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ETCHER, ELECTROLYTIC"
Job Number: 3644