Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to print and etch conductive patterns on copper-faced plastic, fiberglass, or epoxy board to fabricate printed circuit boards: Cuts board to designated size, using sheet metal shears, following written or verbal instructions.
- 2) Sands board and either places board in vapor degreaser or immerses board in chemical solution to clean and remove oxides and other contaminants.
- 3) Sprays or brushes light-sensitive enamel on copper surface and places board in whirler machine to spread enamel evenly, or tends machine that flows light-sensitive resist over board.
- 4) Laminates light-sensitive dry film to board, using heat and pressure equipment.
- 5) Exposes board and circuit negative to light in contact printer for specified period of time to transfer image of circuit to board.
- 6) Immerses exposed board in solution to develop acid-resistant circuit pattern on surface.
- 7) Compares board to sample to verify development of pattern.
- 8) Applies acid resist over sections of pattern not developed, using brush.
- 9) Immerses board in acid or tends etching machine to etch conductive pattern on copper surface.
- 10) Immerses board in solution to dissolve enamel.
- 11) Drills holes in board, using drill press, following work sample, drawing, and diagrams.
- 12) Installs hardware, such as brackets, eyelets, and terminals, using eyelet machine and hand arbors.
- 13) Reduces circuit artwork prior to printing onto board, using reduction camera.
- 14) Prints conductive pattern onto board, using silk screen printing device.
- 15) Fabricates PCB used as prototype of production model.
Is being an "ETCHED-CIRCUIT PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ETCHED-CIRCUIT PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ETCHED-CIRCUIT PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ETCHED-CIRCUIT PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 3639