"ETCH OPERATOR, SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends etch machine and equipment that remove metal and photoresist and etches electronic circuitry into metallized substrate of wafer surface, according to processing specifications: Places wafers in boats, using tweezers or vacuum wand.
- 2) Places boats in etch machine or equipment.
- 3) Turns dials, sets timer and gauges on equipment, or presses buttons on machine to activate etch cycle to etch or remove materials from wafer surface, such as metal or photoresist.
- 4) Inspects wafer to verify that wafers are not over-etched and that photoresist has been removed, using microscope.
- 5) May measure specified dimensions of wafers, using microscope measuring attachment.
- 6) May manually immerse loaded boats into chemical solution baths to etch circuitry into wafer surface.
Is being an "ETCH OPERATOR, SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ETCH OPERATOR, SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ETCH OPERATOR, SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ETCH OPERATOR, SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS"
Job Number: 3638