Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs electronic control panels and related mechanical or electrical equipment, such as motor generator units, battery chargers, utility reels, and darkroom equipment, in panel trucks following blueprint specifications: Measures distances with rule to lay out work in body of truck.
- 2) Drills holes and bolts metal framework and supports in place, using electric drill and wrenches.
- 3) Cuts, drills, and fits brackets, supports, covers, and fixtures from metal sheet, strap or bar stock, using metal cutting saws, drill press, grinders, and files.
- 4) Bolts and screws control panels and assembled operating units to framework.
- 5) Connects electrical wiring and cables, using electricians' handtools.
- 6) Installs lighting fixtures, outlets, switches, wall boxes, and terminal boards.
Is being an "EQUIPMENT INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EQUIPMENT INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EQUIPMENT INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EQUIPMENT INSTALLER"
Job Number: 3628