Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Organizes and implements federally funded programs related to equal employment opportunity by providing consultation, encouraging good will between employers and minority communities, and evaluating employment practices: Consults with community representatives to develop technical assistance agreements in accordance with statutory regulations.
- 2) Informs minority community on civil rights laws.
- 3) Assists employers to interpret state and federal laws.
- 4) Develops guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices for use by employers.
- 5) Acts as liaison representative between minority placement agencies and large employers.
- 6) Investigates existing employment practices to detect and correct discriminatory factors.
- 7) Conducts surveys and evaluates findings to determine existence of systematic discrimination.
Is being an "EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 3622