"EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Monitors company contracts to determine affirmative action requirements and facilitate compliance: Reviews contracts to determine company actions required to meet equal opportunity provisions of local, state, or federal laws.
- 2) Studies equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues, and meets with personnel involved to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- 3) Confers with supervisory personnel to verify or document alleged violations of law, such as failure to post notices, process grievances, or correct ethnic or other imbalances.
- 4) Prepares report of findings and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- 5) Participates with MANAGER, PERSONNEL in addressing and resolving issues involving company hiring and related personnel policies.
Is being an "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICER"
Job Number: 3621