Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts research studies to develop theories or methods of abating or controlling sources of environmental pollutants, utilizing knowledge of principles and concepts of various scientific and engineering disciplines: Determines data collection methods to be employed in research projects and surveys.
- 2) Plans and develops research models, using knowledge of mathematical, statistical, and physical science concepts and approaches.
- 3) Identifies and analyzes sources of pollution to determine their effects.
- 4) Collects and synthesizes data derived from pollution emission measurements, atmospheric monitoring, meteorological and mineralogical information, and soil or water samples.
- 5) Prepares graphs, charts, and statistical models from synthesized data, using knowledge of mathematical, statistical, and engineering analysis techniques.
- 6) Analyzes data to assess pollution problems, establish standards, and develop approaches for control of pollution.
- 7) May be designated according to aspect of environment in which engaged as Air Pollution Analyst; Soils Analyst; Water Quality Analyst.
Is being an "ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYST"
Job Number: 3617