Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in hand and machine engraving of dies, jewelry, notarial seals, and silverware: Trains new workers.
- 2) Examines engraved items for conformity to specifications, using mandrel, caliper, and ruler.
- 3) May lay out patterns for workers.
- 4) May be designated according to specification as Die-Engraving Supervisor; Jewelry-Engraving Supervisor.
- 5) Performs other tasks as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "ENGRAVING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGRAVING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGRAVING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGRAVING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3607