Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends multistation glassware cutting machine that engraves designs in sequence on glassware: Presses buttons to start machine and turns valves to start flow of coolant.
- 2) Places mouth of glassware on indexing spindle located between cutting wheels and sets base of ware on rest.
- 3) Loads and unloads machine in specific sequence to engrave design on outside of ware.
- 4) Removes and inspects completed ware for defects and places ware in tray.
- 5) Notifies supervisor of machine malfunction.
Is being an "ENGRAVER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGRAVER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGRAVER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGRAVER TENDER"
Job Number: 3592