Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Engraves outline of signature impressed on rubber and cuts away excess rubber: Applies varnish to surface of rubber blank to clean and fill surface.
- 2) Removes excess varnish with cloth wiper.
- 3) Presses facsimile of signature onto rubber to transfer signature from paper.
- 4) Removes paper and coats rubber with powder.
- 5) Cuts outline of impression in rubber and cuts excess rubber away from impression, using knife and graver.
- 6) Applies cement to back of stamp and to wood mount and presses stamp on mount manually.
Is being an "ENGRAVER, RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGRAVER, RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGRAVER, RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGRAVER, RUBBER"
Job Number: 3604