"ENGRAVER, MACHINE I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates pantograph engraving machine to engrave letters and figures on products, such as badges, fraternal emblems, pendants, and thermometers: Inserts specified letters and figures into pattern frame.
- 2) Positions and secures workpiece in machine holding fixture and sets stylus at beginning of pattern.
- 3) Depresses pedal to lower cutting tool onto workpiece.
- 4) Engraves designs on workpiece by moving stylus around pattern, causing cutting tool to duplicate motion on workpiece.
- 5) Removes workpiece and places in tray.
Is being an "ENGRAVER, MACHINE I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGRAVER, MACHINE I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGRAVER, MACHINE I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGRAVER, MACHINE I"
Job Number: 3598