"ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRONICS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of engineering department to design, manufacture, and test electronic components, products, and systems: Directs department activities, through subordinates, to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- 2) Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects.
- 3) Confers with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- 4) Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- 5) Directs personnel activities of department, such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
- 6) May direct field testing of products and systems performed by field staff.
Is being an "ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRONICS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRONICS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRONICS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGINEERING MANAGER, ELECTRONICS"
Job Number: 3582