Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments: Examines documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- 2) Confers with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- 3) Posts changes to computerized or manual control records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments.
- 4) Maintains related files.
- 5) May prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
- 6) May operate reproduction equipment.
- 7) May prepare reports and memorandums.
Is being an "ENGINEERING-DOCUMENT-CONTROL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGINEERING-DOCUMENT-CONTROL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGINEERING-DOCUMENT-CONTROL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGINEERING-DOCUMENT-CONTROL CLERK"
Job Number: 3584