Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in final testing of internal combustion engines: Plans and directs training of workers in engine testing procedures.
- 2) Assigns workers to test engines of different sizes.
- 3) Specifies type of test to perform, such as dynamometer, full power, variable speed, and variable load.
- 4) Reviews test results and compares them with specifications.
- 5) Records engine repairs needed on test rejection tag.
- 6) Discusses grievances with workers or representatives and prepares report for use by management in resolving problems.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "ENGINE-TESTING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENGINE-TESTING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENGINE-TESTING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENGINE-TESTING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3587