Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth: Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
- 2) Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
- 3) Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
- 4) Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
- 5) Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- 6) Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
- 7) Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
- 8) Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
Is being an "ENDODONTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENDODONTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENDODONTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENDODONTIST"
Job Number: 3568