Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that tapers ends of wooden stems of smoking pipes for insertion into corncob pipe bowls: Selects frazing head, according to size specifications on work ticket, and inserts frazing head into shaft of machine, using mallet.
- 3) Grabs stem with pliers and inserts end of stem into frazer head, tapering end to specified dimensions.
- 4) Verifies dimensions of tapered stem against specifications, using micrometers or slip rings.
- 5) Turns setscrews to adjust angle of blades in frazer head, using screwdriver.
- 6) Removes blades from frazer head and sharpens blades, using powered grinding stone.
Is being an "END FRAZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "END FRAZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "END FRAZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "END FRAZER"
Job Number: 3563