Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies decorative enamel to jewelry articles, such as pins, earrings, insignia, and award medals, using handtools and electric oven: Cleans jewelry in baths of acid and water, and scrubs surfaces with brush.
- 2) Mixes ground colored enamel and distilled water, according to specifications.
- 3) Applies enamel of various colors to designated areas of jewelry to form specified design, using spatula or pick.
- 4) Places metal tray containing jewelry in electric oven to melt and fuse enamel to jewelry.
- 5) Immerses jewelry in baths of acid and water to remove oxide scale.
- 6) Rubs enameled surfaces with abrasive stone to smooth and remove excess enamel.
- 7) Reheats enamel in oven to produce luster.
Is being an "ENAMELER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ENAMELER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ENAMELER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ENAMELER"
Job Number: 3557