Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews job applicants to select people meeting employer qualifications: Reviews employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants.
- 2) Records additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, test results, and other data pertinent to selection and referral of applicants.
- 3) Reviews job orders and matches applicants with job requirements, utilizing manual or computerized file search.
- 4) Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- 5) Refers selected applicants to person placing job order, according to policy of organization.
- 6) Keeps records of applicants not selected for employment.
- 7) May perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- 8) May refer applicants to vocational counseling services.
- 9) May conduct or arrange for skills, intelligence, or psychological testing of applicants.
- 10) May evaluate selection and placement techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management and supervisory personnel.
- 11) May specialize in interviewing and referring certain types of personnel, such as professional, technical, managerial, clerical, and other types of skilled or unskilled workers.
- 12) May search for and recruit applicants for open positions.
- 13) May contact employers in writing, in person, or by telephone to solicit orders for job vacancies for clientele or for specified applicants and record information about job openings on job order forms to describe duties, hiring requirements, and related data.
Is being an "EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEWER"
Job Number: 3555