Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews applicants for employment and processes application forms: Interviews applicants to obtain information, such as age, marital status, work experience, education, training, and occupational interest.
- 2) Informs applicants of company employment policies.
- 3) Refers qualified applicants to employing official.
- 4) Types letters to references indicated on application, or telephones agencies, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
- 5) Files applications forms.
- 6) Compiles and types reports for supervisors on applicants and employees from personnel records.
- 7) May review credentials to establish eligibility of applicant in regard to identification and naturalization.
- 8) May telephone or write applicant to inform applicant of acceptance or rejection for employment.
- 9) May administer aptitude, personality, and interest tests.
- 10) May compile personnel records.
Is being an "EMPLOYMENT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMPLOYMENT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMPLOYMENT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMPLOYMENT CLERK"
Job Number: 3554