"EMPLOYER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Establishes and maintains working relationships with local employers to promote use of public employment programs and services: Contacts employers new to area or company requiring revisit and arranges appointment to visit company representative or employer responsible for hiring workers.
- 2) Establishes rapport between Employment Service and company to promote use of agency programs and services.
- 3) Confers with employer to resolve problems, such as local employment office effectiveness, employer complaints, and alternative employer actions for recruiting qualified applicants.
- 4) Answers employer questions concerning Employment Service programs or services available.
- 5) Solicits employers to list job openings with Employment Service.
- 6) Receives job orders from employers by phone or in person and records information to facilitate selection and referral process.
Is being an "EMPLOYER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMPLOYER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMPLOYER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMPLOYER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 3553