"EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs medical emergency service program: Coordinates activities of persons involved in rescue, transportation, and care of accident or catastrophe victims, and others requiring emergency medical assistance.
- 2) Arranges for establishment of emergency medical facilities, staffing of facilities by emergency-trained medical and auxiliary personnel, installation of telecommunication network components, and acquisition of emergency vehicles.
- 3) Maintains records of facilities and personnel, and periodically inspects facilities to ensure capability of meeting area's emergency needs.
- 4) Maintains telecommunication contact with mobile and stationary units comprising emergency service network to coordinate activities of personnel, enlist services of other protective agencies, or provide alternate directions to onscene emergency personnel when planned procedures are not feasible.
- 5) Develops, plans, and participates in training programs for ambulance and rescue personnel.
- 6) Cooperates with schools and community organizations to encourage public interest in and knowledge of basic and advanced first aid training, and assists groups in development and presentation of classes.
- 7) Maintains records of emergency medical service activities, for coordination with records prepared by cooperating institutions, to provide data for evaluation of program.
- 8) Prepares reports stating progress, problems, and plans for future implementation of emergency service for community or area, for review by officials of sponsoring agency.
- 9) Confers with coordinators of emergency programs in other areas to discuss problems, coordinate activities, and cooperate in area or statewide plans.
Is being an "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 2571