Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Embroiders ornamental designs by hand over stamped or stenciled designs on fabric material: Fastens embroidery hoop over fabric to keep fabric taut.
- 2) Threads needle with kind and color of thread specified on work ticket.
- 3) Sews along cut lines of stamped design, utilizing knowledge of various stitches that may be required.
- 4) May place fabric in frame instead of embroidery hoop to keep fabric taut.
- 5) May use strings of beads instead of colored thread for ornamental work.
- 6) May pin design on fabric preparatory to embroidering.
- 7) May be designated according to specialty performed or item worked on as Initial Maker; Quilt Sewer, Hand.
Is being an "EMBROIDERER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBROIDERER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBROIDERER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBROIDERER, HAND"
Job Number: 3545