Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates press to emboss paper stock, such as labels or stationery: Installs and locks embossed plate in chase and locks chase in bed of press.
- 2) Mixes embossing composition to puttylike consistency, spreads glue on platen, and applies thin pad of composition over glue.
- 3) Makes impression of embossing to desired depth in composition on platen, trims off excess, and allows composition to harden.
- 4) Scrapes high spots on counter die to prevent it from puncturing paper.
- 5) Starts press, sets sheets singly in gauge pins, and embosses them, removing and stacking them as embossed.
Is being an "EMBOSSING-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBOSSING-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBOSSING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBOSSING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3541