Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends embossing machine that imprints grain or pattern on plastic sheeting for use in manufacture of wall covering and padded automotive components, such as dashboards and door panels: Positions rolls of sheeting in letoff rack, using hoist.
- 2) Threads sheeting through guide rolls and onto core on windup rack.
- 3) Adjusts pressure of embossing roll to imprint design to specified depth without damaging sheeting.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation of machine to prevent damage to goods by wrinkling or tearing.
- 5) May laminate and emboss sheets in single operation.
Is being an "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3536