"EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates electrically powered machine to emboss metal plates for use in duplicating and addressing machines: Places blank plate in holder.
- 2) Depresses keys on keyboard to imprint characters on plate, copying name and address from form or work ticket.
- 3) Removes embossed plate and inserts plate in indexed file according to work ticket specifications.
- 4) May operate manually powered embossing machine.
- 5) May operate addressing and duplicating machines.
Is being an "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 3538