"EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to emboss names and addresses on metallic and nonmetallic plates for use in duplicating or addressing machines or for use as nameplates and tags: Adjusts plate carriage for each size plate, and clamps blank plates in holder.
- 2) Reads copy to be embossed and turns handwheel to set character or letter die in embossing position.
- 3) Pulls lever to lower die and emboss character on plate.
- 4) Trips levers or presets automatic controls to space letters, words, and lines.
- 5) May insert plates in envelopes.
- 6) May insert plates in frames and file alphabetically.
- 7) May operate pantograph type engraving machine to engrave plates.
- 8) Important variations may be indicated by trade name of machine operated.
Is being an "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBOSSING-MACHINE OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 3537