Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up loom preparatory to embroidering emblems on uniforms or other items: Arranges needles according to spacing designated by operator of loom and tightens lock bolt, using wrench.
- 2) Removes spools of thread from machine spindles and replaces spools with thread of specified weight and color.
- 3) Wraps thread around tension bar specified number of times.
- 4) Guides threads through series of rods and threads needle, using hooked instrument.
- 5) Pulls out loose ends of thread by hand after several stitches have been made.
- 6) Repeats operation each time uniform, emblem, or color of thread is changed.
Is being an "EMBLEM DRAWER-IN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EMBLEM DRAWER-IN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EMBLEM DRAWER-IN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EMBLEM DRAWER-IN"
Job Number: 3525