Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules, supervises, and coordinates activities of ELEVATOR OPERATORS to provide efficient service to building patrons and employees: Provides elevator service according to demand by signaling operators or by establishing time schedules for each car.
- 2) Enforces crowding and weight restrictions in cars.
- 3) Answers questions regarding location of offices, individuals, or merchandise, and ushers passengers into waiting elevators.
- 4) Gives instructions to new employees in elevator operation.
- 5) Ensures that sufficient personnel are available to meet service demands, regulating shift assignments accordingly.
- 6) Inspects equipment for safety and efficient operation.
- 7) Reports need for maintenance to supervisor or elevator service company.
- 8) May record employees' time on cards.
Is being an "ELEVATOR STARTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELEVATOR STARTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELEVATOR STARTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELEVATOR STARTER"
Job Number: 3517