Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ELEVATOR CONSTRUCTOR to install freight and passenger elevators: Raises and moves heavy machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, wire rope, and cable slings.
- 2) Holds material in position to assist in installing rails and supporting framework.
- 3) Drills holes in concrete or steel, using portable electric drill.
- 4) Assembles and bolts rails, elevator motor, car, and control panels preparatory to installation.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ELEVATOR-CONSTRUCTOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELEVATOR-CONSTRUCTOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELEVATOR-CONSTRUCTOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELEVATOR-CONSTRUCTOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3518