"ELEMENT WINDING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends wire winding machine that automatically winds elements used in electrical and electronic components, equipment, instruments, and devices, following work orders and wiring diagrams, using handtools: Reads work orders and specifications to determine materials required.
- 2) Loads wire spools onto machine spindles and adjusts machine controls at specified positions, following machine setup instructions and wiring diagrams.
- 3) Threads specified wire through winding guides or over coil, using handtools, such as tweezers, hook, or spreader.
- 4) Clamps element or coil onto machine fixture and attaches wire to element or coil, using handtools, such as tweezers, hook, flux, soldering iron, and microscope.
- 5) Sets winding counter or tension adjustments, and manipulates hand or foot controls to start machine.
- 6) Observes and monitors machine winding to detect deviations from standards, and to stop or ensure automatic shut-off of machine after specified number of windings.
- 7) Severs wire manually, using scissors, wire snippers, or cutters, or pushes lever to activate automatic machine wire cutting.
- 8) May record production information.
- 9) May mix and apply cement, glue, or varnish to element or coil and heat element or coil in curing oven to reinforce, insulate, and prevent raveling of wire.
- 10) May test and measure elements and coils for resistance factors and linearity, using ohmmeter, computer, and calipers.
Is being an "ELEMENT WINDING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELEMENT WINDING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELEMENT WINDING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELEMENT WINDING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3510