Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews incoming orders for completeness of customer's instructions and discusses order with customer: Contacts customer by phone or visit to obtain instructions or make suggestions for production of duplicate printing plates.
- 2) Discusses variations in materials supplied, problems, and delays that arise during production.
- 3) Verifies condition of plates in stock.
- 4) Makes black and white proofs of each plate, using proof press, and compares proof with customer's copy and instructions.
- 5) Inspects outgoing work for compliance with customer's specifications.
Is being an "ELECTROTYPE SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTROTYPE SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTROTYPE SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTROTYPE SERVICER"
Job Number: 3507