Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to clean, trim, or prepare components or parts for assembly by other workers: Receives verbal or written instructions from supervisor regarding work assignment.
- 2) Cleans and deglosses parts, using cleaning devices, solutions, and abrasives.
- 3) Trims flash from molded or cast parts, using cutting tool or file.
- 4) Applies primers, plastics, adhesives, and other coatings to designated surfaces, using applicators, such as spray guns, brushes, or rollers.
- 5) Fills shells, caps, cases, and other cavities with plastic encapsulating fluid or dips parts in fluid to protect, coat, and seal parts.
- 6) Prepares wires for assembly by measuring, cutting, stripping, twisting, tinning, and attaching contacts, lugs, and other terminal devices, using handtools, and power tools and equipment.
- 7) Positions and fastens together parts, such as laminates, electron tube mounts and cages, variable capacitor rotors and stators, paper loudspeaker cones, faceplates, and shells and cases for various electronic components, using handtools and power tools.
- 8) Prints identifying information on components and parts, using silk screen, transfer press, or electro-etch printing devices, or ink pad and stamp.
- 9) Moves parts and finished components to designated areas of plant, such as assembly, shipping and receiving, or storage.
- 10) Loads and unloads parts from ovens, baskets, pallets, and racks.
- 11) Disassembles and reclaims parts, using heating equipment and handtools.
Is being an "ELECTRONICS WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRONICS WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRONICS WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRONICS WORKER"
Job Number: 3499